A late Victorian pearl and diamond twin heart ring

A late Victorian natural pearl and diamond twin heart ring, the ring comprising two interlocking hearts, each set to the centre with a natural pearl to a rose-cut diamond-set border, with diamond-set bow surmount, all grain-set to a yellow gold mount and tapered D-section shank, gross weight 7.5 grams, circa 1880

No. 22456M


£5,250.00