A Georgian emerald and diamond half pearl cluster ring

A Georgian diamond, emerald and half pearl two-row cluster ring, the old cut diamond weighing approximately 0.3 carats to the centre of 11 cushion-cut emeralds estimated to weigh 0.2 carats in total within a border of 18 half pearls, all in a closed back rose gold setting to a knife edge shank, circa 1760, gross weight 1.8 grams.

No. 24490M